Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Soak up the sun














Just came back from Pangkor Laut Resort last Monday...a perfect getaway from the maddening crowd in the city. The resort was amazing, firstly it's layout, service, ambience...it was paradise on earth. Was abit upset cos the "monkey" stole my jar of jam tarts which I brought along. Funny incident....Hope the "monkeys" are having a good time eating my precious jam tarts. Overall, it was a a rejuvenating and relaxing trip for me and KL.




3 comments:

Lynn Ooi said...

Wow.. Looks amazing Sara. I have always wanted to go to this place. I think I went there 15 years ago, before it had a major face lift. Now this place was featured in alot of Travel magazines. It sure looks like both of you had a good time ;)

Happytrails said...

It is amazing (you must go when you are back here in M'sia) and I bet you will definitely enjoy yourself too :) It's secluded and has no screaming kids....

maggie said...

Think got any chance of smelly getting a little cousin from this trip?
it is really a nice place.. must tell that to the fatty at home.. i never go for holiday at all since preggers... :((